Seminars, Sales, Technical Training Company
Over 45 years of experience as a Salesman/Sales Trainer, Sales Manager
Speaker this year at the NPMA’s Pest World 2009 Convention in Las Vegas, NV
- 20 years in the Pest Control Industry.
- Owner Of “The Pest Sales Training Company”
- Developer of “The Sales Trainer Ride-A-Long.”
- Sales Manager of Two Pest Control Companies.
- Sales training included Pest Route Technicians and Termite Inspectors, how to achieve sales goals by selling new and additional services to current customers through classroom and one on one in the field. Technical training also included Intergraded Pest Management (IPM)
- As Sales Manager, hired and trained Commercial Sales Representatives and developed Sales Programs for the Pest Control Division.
- Taught sales skills, cold calling, writing proposals and closing the sale within both the residential and commercial fields. Training program included the classroom arena and one on one in the field.
- Sales Training for Local, Regional and National Sales.
Hired, trained Sales Representatives developing sales skills to call on the real estate industry.
- Certificate of Completion, Food Processing, Sanitation/Hygiene/from American Institute of Baking.(AIB)
- Sales and Technical Training /Consulting.
- Technical Trainer for Target Specialty Products. (Large Chemical Distributing Company.)
- Check Letters of Reference from Pest Control Companies and Testimonials.
- Member of Arizona Pest Professional Organization (AzPPO) Membership Community.
Over 45 years of experience as a salesman/Sales Trainer
20 years in the Pest Control Industry
Certificate, AIB (American Institute of Baking) Food Processing, Sanitation/Hygiene
Sales Manager of
Two Pest Control Companies
Technical Training for
Target Specialty Products